Haha, I guess Swordplay is a very appropriate title for this one. Honestly, I feel like Kurt had to be a little curious at least. The tail would be a big temptation …
Ugh, Sat needs to teleport those Spiders away for a minute. Illyana is too open about this stuff for anyone else to be around Kurt. Plus, that oversized Spider-Boy is still creepy.
“I am even if my ID says I’m 8.”
ReplyDeleteDid they fix that limbo age jump? Feels like they’d have gotten to it at some point.
Haha, I guess Swordplay is a very appropriate title for this one. Honestly, I feel like Kurt had to be a little curious at least. The tail would be a big temptation …
ReplyDeleteUgh, Sat needs to teleport those Spiders away for a minute. Illyana is too open about this stuff for anyone else to be around Kurt. Plus, that oversized Spider-Boy is still creepy.
He kinda is creepy, yeah.
Delete