Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Most Marvel contracts are hopefully like this now...


Good news! I finally found a cheap copy of Rocket Raccoon #4! Bad news: did I ever get around to buying issues #2 and #3? They were all over the place around here for some time...


I'm also not positive this is in continuity for the RR that's in the Guardians of the Galaxy--is it? He and Bug of the Micronauts appeared in the 2007 Starlord mini, with no explanation of how Rocket Raccoon left the Keystone Quadrant or his crew of animals; or how Bug was normal size...

Still, good timing, since the Build-a-Figure Rocket Raccoon could be in stores any day now, with the latest 2013 Marvel Legends. If they're distributed in your area. And you see any of the various versions of Hawkeye, the Wrecking Crew, or Jean Grey you were looking for. (There's a Puck BAF coming as well, about the same size, probably just as easy to find, or not.)

From 1985, "The Age of Enlightenment" Written by Bill Mantlo, pencils by Mike Mignola, inks by Al Gordon.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

From your lips to god's(or rather my local retailer's ears) I get those new MLs in soon.

Sweet Rocket Raccoon mini though. I need to look for that at my store.