Monday, June 23, 2014

Sorry to miss last Friday, but my sons were with me for a few days; and I fell behind when I started reading the Crossed webcomic "Wish You Were Here." If you start it, it's quite addictive (as well as insanely violent) but it's not quite done yet! I think the next chapter drops Tuesday...By the time this posts, I'll be in the middle of a twelve-hour day; and I'm super-thrilled about it. (I assume you can sense my sarcasm.) Especially since I just got a ton of fun stuff, and no time for it!

First, got a couple more Transformers Toys R Us Kre-O's, Jarugar and Nightbeat. Nightbeat was one I'd wanted, since I don't know much about him, but I understand he's the detective type. Then, Hastings had a $2.99 used sale, all used graphic novels and books! I got the hardback Stephen King 11-22-63, and a pile of trades! So far I've flipped through Marvel Zombies 3 and 4, and G-Man: Learning to Fly.

Also, picked up some figures...that will have to wait until later!

No comments: