Wednesday, June 19, 2019

"Smash."


I couldn't be positive Old Man Logan was a Fox News viewer--okay, probably not, unless there's some loyalty to the parent company for the films! But he's definitely in the "fall asleep with the TV on full blast" demographic.

I don't think the school is currently present, but Jubilee, Blink, and Caliban were probably never there at the same time. They were all in the same wave and purchased around the same time, though. Jubilee made the cut probably for this strip, because I could definitely see her being the one to accidentally-on purpose say something snarky and set Gambit off. And I'll admit, aside from "recently married" I have no idea what Gambit's current status is. I didn't think he and Rogue got sucked into the Age of X-Man crossover, but I haven't exactly checked, either.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I can totally see Old Man Logan in this position in between missions.
And Prof. Gambit? Yeah I can see him doing some shady shit like that too.