Wednesday, June 24, 2020

"Celebrate."


Look, Typhoid with a knife is just scary, even if she's just playing. Maybe especially if she's just playing.

The full-mask bit is cribbed from a Keith Giffen "Five Years Later" Legion of Super-Heroes, in which Universo realizes his allies in the Dark Circle might not be rocket scientists, as one accepts the offer of a drink while wearing a full mask. Universo was pretty sharp, so he's probably used to being the smartest in the room, but he still seemed disappointed.

2 comments:

H said...

I don't think Mary was fooling- I mean, you'd know better than me but it didn't seem like it. Also, that was an especially Batman-style move on Moon Knight's part- the fleeing more than the knockout, but it was all pretty Batman-esque.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah I can't say I blame Marc there. How can you supposed to know when a known psychopath is joking about stabbing you.
Also, how cool is that MK figure? It's hard to justify paying over 80$ for him, but you're definitely working on me with the free advertisement here, haha.