Wednesday, September 09, 2026
"Wings."
I think Elektra could take Gamora, but that might just be me. This is the What If? Gamora; I'm guessing I got a couple figures into the wave and wanted to build the Hydra Stomper.
Labels:
Black Knight,
Darkhawk,
Gamora,
homemade posts,
Nightcrawler,
Satana,
Starlord
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How nice to see two alphas having beef like this. Hopefully this leads to an inevitable clash. Dane’s back for another ass-whooping I see. Unless he’s the one behind all this. We’ll see….
I’m getting an “exes that had a bad breakup” vibe from Gamora and Elektra, actually. Nice *whoosh* effect for Darkhawk getting back behind those turntables, by the way.
Is that really Starlord’s costume? Excuse me while I Bwahaha- I can see why they went a different way in the movies.
Were I a betting man (I'm not), my money would be on Gamora; I'm pretty sure she's got some level of regeneration, 'cause I know she survived getting horribly burned in Abnett and Lanning's Guardians of the Galaxy, so I figure she's more resistant to death than Elektra.
So Dane's ticked nobody's coming to him for sword lessons? Maybe if he let people use your lightsabers they'd want to hang out with him.
Post a Comment