Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I wasn't expecting to see a universe where this happened...

I had no intention of picking up any of DCUC Wave 17, the deputy Lantern wave. But, then I was able to get Indigo Tribe Atom, Sinestro Corps Scarecrow, Orange Lantern Lex Luthor, and Star Sapphire Wonder Woman at varying levels of clearance. (And from a store about three blocks from my house!) Then, I got the last two pieces--well, three, since the head and crotch were packed as one--and completed the Anti-Monitor. (And check out the review there at It's All True: there's a helpful tip to take the cape off of the neck peg, so the cape will hang better.)
OAFE.net had a review too, that points out the Anti-Monitor isn't in scale, with anything.

Well, maybe.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Nice meta-commentary there. So true.

For a minute there I thought you were having Am take a dump, but then he's just reading a comic. Hell maybe he just did. Could you imagine what that would look like?:)

Also just seeing that completed Anti-Monitor figure makes me want one badly myself, if nothing else to but to taunt the Flash with.

SallyP said...

The Anti-Monitor does seem to have a point. And I do like Ray's Indigo outfit for some reason.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

It's probably because Ray's Indigo outfit looks like he's been hanging out w/Hawkman too much, thus why he looks like that. Or, as Goo said, he's a big Burning Man event fan:)

"The 'shrooms man! The 'shrooms!"