Wednesday, November 06, 2019

"Skull."


What's a Fortnite? I haven't played it, but I got a couple of the McFarlane figures on deep clearance at Target (just like the figures in next week's strip, actually!) and I thought the Skull Trooper was pretty good! I think he's technically seven-inch scale, so we have to work around that a little; but weirdly there are also six-inch scale Fortnite figures from Jazwares. There's another version of Skull Trooper on the pegs right now! And maybe some glow-in-the-dark versions.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Skits like this one today reaffirms that I was right to retire. Good one with the threatened face-craving. I feel every writer that writes MK should have it announced or have him proudly and loudly announce he's about to do it. Hell, make it all cutesy and shit and have him start a Twitter, FB, or Instagram poll where he asks who's face he should cut off next.
Damn, that actually sounds pretty cool now that I mention it.


Those fortnite figures do look pretty tempting. My Walmart's devoted plenty of space for them both in the toy and video game section. I think the skull guy and Wildcard are the ones I'd get the most. Buy enough Wildcard figures and you have your very own modern Royal Flush gang.