Friday, November 08, 2019

The majority of my comics are at my new house, even if I am not; so a bit of a loss as to posting today. Tomorrow is the Spokane Toy Show--I did not see a ton of toys at the last little Coeur d'Alene Comicon, possibly because this was coming up. I also have this coming Monday off, although I do have a post scheduled for it; and the week after off completely to finish this move.

I usually find something I lost or forgot I had every time I move, and so far this time I've found an in-package Gwenpool, and the Dark Knight Batman and Gotham City Thug: I might open the Thug, and Gwen might go on the wall with a few other carded figures. And I found (just on a different shelf than I'd been looking for it) my DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest with the Doom Patrol.

I'll take a picture when I'm all set up, but hopefully before Thanksgiving I'll have started in on the couple of shelves worth of fun stuff I had set aside for after moving: several models and Lego kits, a stack of novels, and more than a few comics and trades. Soon.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oh snap, so you finally found a new house. Nice! Congrats