Wednesday, December 02, 2020

"Voted."












I checked for a bit, but I absolutely did not have a good ice effect for poor Blizzard! But, at least he finally got a line, so yay him?

And of course, Tombstone gets Kurt's reference to "Bart Sells His Soul," one of my favorite Simpsons episodes even if I'm a godless heathen. Tombstone didn't have any lines originally, he was just in the pile of villains I grabbed, but I think it works for him. I know he's generally pretty bad, but he's good with his daughter, genuinely encouraging? In an evil way, sure, but okay.



.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

"I got church tomorrow." HA!

Yeah Hasbro not giving Blizzard ANY types of frost effects just seems weird and a cheap cop-out on their parts doesn't it? I mean even his 90's figure had some, two be exact. Man I loved that figure...