Wednesday, April 21, 2021

"Limo."

I suspect Doom totally has a limo, he just doesn't want to give them a ride... I know Kang guested in the recent Doctor Doom series, but I haven't read all of that to know why. Hopefully, my explanation makes sense, since I think I've figured Kang's long game out, and why he's never time-murdered the Avengers or anything. He's using them the way a gardener would use shears, to trim the topiary of time into the shape he wants it. There was a hint of this in Busiek's run, where Kang mentions multiple horrible possible outcomes for earth, like the Days of Futures Past timeline. We'll probably get more into this.

3 comments:

H said...

Is it just me, or is the group looking Wizard of Oz-like lately?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@H: I mean...I can see it, but who's who?


I definitely like your explanation because it actually makes sense. Of course I'd imagine trying to figure out who to kill and who NOT to kill would get super-frustrating QUICK! Not to mention how much of a fucking rabbit hole that would be. Yeah, no.

I do wish Marvel would just finally commit to an official origin/relation line for Kang and let us know once and for all if he's really related to Doom, Reed, both, or someone else we know in the MU that WOULDN'T be out of leftfield.

Also, damn man, way to throw out scenarios I'd actually like to see happen here now, like that Vampire Plague or Werewolf Coup D' Tet.

H said...

Doom's obviously the Tin Man, Morbius is the Scarecrow, Sat's Dorothy, Kurt is the Cowardly Lion, and Kang's the Wizard. Moon Knight, maybe Glinda? He's the only one I haven't figured out yet.