Wednesday, November 01, 2023

"Brand."

I do believe 16 slides is outside of what would normally be acceptable for a one-hour presentation and may in fact constitute a war crime. Gasp! Could I cobble together a 1/12 scale slide projector? You'd better hope not! I know the song has to come up occasionally in my playlist, but it feels like a hundred years since I've seen Duran Duran's video for "Union of the Snake," which I'm legitimately surprised Mark Gruenwald didn't use as a title in his Cap run. (He was a Talking Heads fan; he used those instead!)

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

As a diehard Duran Duran fan I appreciate the reference and too feel that could've been used, like say a title of a story rather than the name of the group. Serpent Solutions, while 80's AF, doesn't sound all that bad.

Very curious what the sales pitch to Kurt will be, but I do feel like we need a custom projector and said 16 sssslides now. Hey, you brought it up. Chekov's Gun and all ;)