Monday, December 25, 2023

Sigh. Maybe next year, Santa Punisher figure.

I've had my holiday display up for a bit, but I know a couple of figures have knocked over each other since then. 'Tis the season!
No proper Christmas strip this year; partly because I'm a grump, partly because it never occurs to me to order a Santa figure in April or something. There's more and more options, including some Bat-Santas from McFarlane; but sadly no Santa Punisher yet. Ugh, if that's not one for HasLabs, I don't know what is.
I also don't know how many years Hasbro is gonna do Star Wars Black Holiday figures--okay, that's "Star Wars Black" "Holiday" figures; not "Star Wars" "Black Holiday" figures. That'd either be Kwanzaa, or sounds like a Depeche Mode song! Anyway, I dunno how long Hasbro's going to keep doing those; or how long I'll keep getting them.
Old Christmas re-runs after the break, and tomorrow, "The End" Week starts late: another pile of last issues; although just about everything gets relaunched at some point. And the year-ender is coming! My totals...yow. It's always super-fun, except for the math part! Merry Christmas, everyone! All the best.







It's not a perennial holiday classic...yet; but I rerun this one every Christmas: "How Deadpool saved assisted didn't wreck had Christmas." See how our production standards have barely incrementally changed in like eleven years! Although, Die Hard wasn't universally accepted as a Christmas movie back then, as it is today.

As usual, click to unwrap, er, enlarge. Not sure of the setup? The first strip's waaaay back here.





What the heck, you've been good this year...he says, based on nothing; so let's have another holiday re-run: "Jingle Bells, Blame Mattel..."





And for good measure, here's the 2015 Christmas strip, "Do They Know It's X-Mas Time at All?" Pool and Kurt had been in space for about 21 months at that point, so yeah, that plotline went on.






1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

That's actually a good movie & I'm not too into romance movies.

I have to say, I do admire Hasbro for continually putting out those Christmas-themed Star Wars figures, ugly sweaters & all. Not sure how much ol' George approves, but I don't see why he wouldn't.

Hopefully do get Santa Frank one day, that'd be cool.
In the meantime, maybe you'll be able to get the McFarlane Bat-Santa figures to post for next year.

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you & yours Goo.