A short one this week, since I'm playing catch-up: I actually do have a "fill-in" strip, that I keep kicking down the line. It may be dated as heck before it ever turns up, I haven't had any serious disasters yet. Also, I messed up a panel where Pavitr was maybe going to try and hit on Elektra; but then I decided even he wouldn't while she was holding a sword. Miles was also going to describe Elektra/Daredevil as "Un####withable. She's trying not to kill anybody, but with you she might not try real hard..."
Also, I'm pretty sure towards the end of the Krakoa era, the mutants, including Kurt, were on their war footing and fought to kill. I think they were actually less war-crimey than usual, but still killed a lot of goons. I also feel like Kitty--er, Katherine Pryde--might have been somewhat murder-y for that.
Why would Frank have a sword? If you recall his recent continuity, you can probably guess; but why would he show up with it now? Does everyone have swords on their minds today?
1 comment:
Why does everyone have swords? Because you're going to do your own version of X of Swords, but with more actual swords, since I sort of recall there being a lot of challenges in that story that had nothing to do with swords.
I remember the X-Men getting pretty murderous near the tail end of Krakoa. It was a war for survival like Kurt says, but I'm never sure how I feel about when the characters that typically don't kill start casually offing people.
Post a Comment