Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Four five six, pick up sticks."


In Sinister Foes of Spider-Man, the Sinister Six is five guys--ostensibly because that way it seems like they have a mysterious secret member, and it's one less guy to split the take with, but it's mainly because they're kind of jerks and it's not like there's anyone jumping up and down to join them.

Also in regular Marvel continuity, the Black Cat is currently super-pissed at Spidey, since the Superior Spider-Man roughed her up and threw her in jail! And I can't remember who pointed out that the Marvel Legends Juggernaut figure looks like Shrek, but I can't unsee it.

I thought I had more Spider-Man villains lying around, but apparently not next to the set where I shot this one on the fly...still, we'll be more prepared the next time we check back with Felicia and Satana.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Yes, Felicia does seem to be holding a bit of a grudge.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

LOL.
Now this I rally want to see where it goes.
Cain looking like Shrek? Damnit, he does! He really, really does. I've been Shrek-rolled now. Gee, thanks Goo.

On the plus of side of that; all sorts of possible skit ideas can come from this one observation.