Friday, October 21, 2016

Last gasp.


Taking a long weekend, since I have to take care of a little home redecoration project. Which will probably involve picking up about a metric ton of comics...

In other news, the last local Hastings will close up shop tomorrow. There's a receipt there that's taller than I am, yet I'm still wondering if I got everything I could've before they folded. Probably? At least for what I was willing to pay. I may make a final sweep in the morning, but there may not be much left. Maybe Tuesday we'll check out what we got, so have a good one!

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Jesus man! If nothing else, based off that list alone, you should at least get a christmas card/email from them for being such a loyal customer.
Shit, what's left to get at this point?

SallyP said...

Ah... home improvements. I understand completely.