Wednesday, August 15, 2018

"Dinosaur."



OAFE.net had a review of the Indoraptor--which is on Mattel's website as "Villain Dino," even now--that pretty much sold him for me. I forgot he was a Mattel figure until I looked him up again there. Did I buy him before I saw the movie? Well, it's a very nice dinosaur even if I didn't like the movie.

I also got my "Pig Iron Medium" lettering back; possibly since I have to reload this software every month or so since it's so old I can't validate it any more. We'll see if we stick with it...I might alternate with the "AnimeAce2" for the Black Cat/Satana strips. We'll see.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ahh, Gladiator. Yeah he's definitely on my must-have list. Nice grab. Do you have that entire wave yet or just him?

Ha, love Kurt's general chill attitude with 'Pool getting straight up mauled. If it was literally anybody else he'd tend to care more. Good stuff.

Got your font back eh? Good. I usually go to dafonts.com and Font Space for my free comic fonts. I had too after accidentally deleting an email that had actual blambot comic fonts from when I was doing the comic book thing. Damn, I miss it.

SallyP said...

That Raptor should be careful about gnawing on Deadpool. Who knows what kind of germs he has?

Oh..Gladiator...of all people.

CalvinPitt said...

The good news about Gladiator is, if Wade can unleash some sick burns on him, Gladiator's confidence will be shot and then he can be literally shot. Or punched in the jaw, whichever.