Friday, March 29, 2019

"Sinister."


A pleasant surprise yesterday: found the new Marvel Legends Nighthawk! Then I was able to find the old Marvel Legends Hyperion! I thought I had set him aside for just this occasion, but nope! Hype was in the same bin he'd been in since his last strip in 2016. Their Squadron Sinister teammate Speed Demon--formerly the Whizzer, when they were together, Speed Demon's his post-group solo work--had somehow weaseled his way into Flash scenes.

I have an idea for their fourth member, possibly kinda-sorta based on the current continuity. Meanwhile, while I saw Living Laser, Citizen V, and quantum whatzit armor Cap yesterday; I didn't bite yet. Probably would've for Hercules, so I'll just have to keep an eye out.


1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Lucky bastard. Hopefully I'll find him next week or whenever. He's still not available on Amazon unfortunately. I'm hoping that'll change too.

Other using a WW figure, you may have to kitbash here. I've recently made one by putting the Netflix Manthing BAF wave Jessica Jones head and hands on the recent Domino body. She kinda looks like the Amanda Conner's Terra character that briefly existed.