Wednesday, July 24, 2019

"Impossible."


Yay, new camera! I'm...not loving it yet, since it's not responding exactly like my old one. With a little work I should be over-exposing everything again soon enough.

Between the camera and poor Felicia's hair, we kind of pushed through to the ending of this little storyline. And I wanted to wrap the Black Cat plotline up, since she's got her own comic right now. I tried the first issue, and it wasn't bad, and I think she had a job in her second issue at Dr. Strange's Sanctum. I might have to keep an eye out for that.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Not bad, not bad at all. So basically Felicia Ocean 11'd Gambit and thought far enough ahead to wear a latex mask. Nice! Too bad this storyline isn't canon because it REALLY outta' be. I think it would go along nicely with re-establishing as a badass thief, much like what Marvel's doing already.

What type of camera are you using now?

H said...

Chameleon keeps making them for the same reason Cat keeps taking them- never know when you might need it.