Wednesday, July 10, 2019

"Tow."



It had been a month since the last Pool and Kurt strip? Weird. That may have been because I did a couple that didn't fit in there, and scheduled them for later.

Almost at the end here, the flash on my beloved, and ancient, Canon SD600 died! How will I overexpose things now? Okay, my two settings were pitch black or overexposed. I took a couple pictures with my phone--actually several pictures, before getting a couple passable ones. Technically the phone may be a better camera, I just don't like it as much.

And we left Moon Knight in space with Man-Wolf and Gwenpool about a year ago; so I figured I'd better put him back. I think Man-Wolf and Gwen could be there with him, and they still wouldn't believe him. Or stop trying to medicate him. Gwen and Manny might even help...I actually don't know if I've seen Moon Knight and Daredevil together that often, but I definitely can see DD being sick of his nonsense.

Nighthawk gets called up because they needed a fourth for bridge.


3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ahh, sneaking current day US immigration policy in there. Nice. You're probably the only one I trust to do that and make it actually funny.
Since you're still insistent on staying in space (like Pool is as well) that could be your next story arc; Skrull immigration policy stuff.

That MK bit was cute. I can totally see this happening with other heroes forcing him to take his meds. Actually I'm not sure he currently is taking meds even though he should be. He basically acknowledged he has DID/MPD and came to peace with it, but I don't remember there being medication treatment for it. If he did, it'd be like when Guy Gardner hit his head and became nice Guy for awhile. Marc would be nice Marc, no longer cutting off faces and complains about Dracula owing him money. Now THAT's skit material right there.

Instead of Nighthawk, Luke Cage would've been there. Or Iron Fist.

Sorry to hear about your camera dying. I was using my camera phone for at least a year's worth of skits myself. It's a tricky process, but the pictures can turn out decent enough to use. You buying a replacement or sticking to using a camera phone?

CalvinPitt said...

Chuck Dixon put MK and DD together in his Marvel Knights book and they didn't get along. Although it was more because DD got irritated with Moon Knight throwing money around hiring Luke Cage without consulting anyone, and Moon Knight wondered who died and elected Daredevil team leader.

SallyP said...

Okay, I just cracked up when Daredevil told Moon Knight to just take his pills.