Sunday, September 10, 2006


Huh. Looks like a Corona ad. I was going to load more from this page, with a Dr. Doom redesign that looked like liederhosen. I'll add that later.

Anyway, if the Happenstance was Random before, it's probably only going to be moreso from here on out. I lost about 500 comics to flooding: the waterproof stuff was on the other side of the room...still, plenty left, and most of my favorites made it OK. But, I was pretty disorganized before, and had to rebox and move everything out of the basement, so it's not exactly getting any more coherent.

Today, my father-in-law and I started on finishing the basement. With a lot of stuff either wrecked or moved, now seemed like as good a time as any. Unfortunately, most of today was spent dicking around with the nailgun. I'm not super-handy, but I can usually do OK if I have the right tools; otherwise it's like watching a determined but slightly retarded baboon try to start a fire by banging a tire iron and a can of WD-40 together...yeah, not good.

Anyway, I'll try to keep the posting up. More later.

From What If? Volume 2, #64: What if Iron Man Sold Out?

No comments: