Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"The AquaScum 3000 isn't even going to make a dent in that."


The Oldest had a goldfish for some time when he was a kid, that lived for a surprisingly long time with no filter, and with me cleaning his bowl, if I'm honest, rarely. 'Course, the Oldest also had snails, leftover from a school project that he brought home, that likewise survived for quite a stretch. (For snails, anyway. I'm assuming they generally don't live to be 80.) At any rate, if I had a fishtank like that goldfish swam around in for this strip...I wouldn't use it, since, I'd have to boil any figures I put in there.

Anyway, a quick one today with Naut Kei Loi from the Green Lantern Classics. I like this head better than the Medphyll one, but I can see why a lot of people probably bought two.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Love the caption, since we all know Fishy GL's on to something. You'd think AQ or Namor might address that very issue, but then would readers really know in-depth info on that subject?

Glad you mentioned it here 1st.