Wednesday, September 03, 2014

"Job Offer."



Deadpool mentioning photos turning up on the internet is completely coincidental to anything that may have happened to anyone over the course of history. I usually do these a couple of weeks before they post, and sometimes...Actually, now that I think about it, that line may be stolen from inspired by an old episode of Arrested Development. Oddly, I loved that show when it was on the air, but haven't got around to watching the Netflix episodes yet. Anyway...

I hadn't intended for Pool and Kurt to end up stuck, again; but these things happen. As usual, I have a vague idea where I'm going with this. Really!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Hilarious as usual. Poor Kurt, you can' practically feel his migraine.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Sally: Right?

Funny one man. That Deadpool; He really doesn't have any shame does he? Other than that pesky internet pic leak issue apparently;)