Wednesday, May 06, 2015

"In Medias Res."


I may have bitten off more than I can chew here, but I almost have a plan. Really! We'll see how it plays out...

"The Stars My Aggravation" has been my tag for this storyline, that's been running weekly (or weakly) since March of last year! The occasional Satana/Black Cat strips have been sidebars, or occasionally attempts to stall while I figured out a plot. The last episode of the storyline is already finished and ready to go--it's even been scheduled a few times, but somehow we keep going!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

That's a great title, by the way.

And I'm with Deadpool. I wouldn't have pegged Thanos as a runner.

googum said...

I unreservedly love the old Capcom Marvel Super Heroes, and Thanos had the moves in that one! He would drop the shoulder and charge on occasion, and really resembled the Marvel Select figure there.

I have an old Playstation copy of that game, "borrowed" from my brother-in-law. He's never getting that back!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I had the same game. It was my absolute favorite until I discovered WWF Smackdown.

You guys don't buy Thanos as a runner? Just look at his calves!
Seriously, they're huge!

Nice start man. Looking forward to the trip;)