Friday, March 20, 2020

"Buffet."


Sadly, I don't have enough set pieces to make an Old Country Buffet for Shocker, Molten Man, and the rest to demolish. I think it's Old Country Buffet in this neck of the woods; as opposed to say Golden Corral. Ah, I say that, and it very well could be a Golden Corral I'm driving past all the time. There was one that was closed the next town over, which I think was more the result of the landlords trying to play hardball, than the citizens eating it out of business. I think. You know, I don't have a lick of evidence either way.

Last time Shocker said they were going to pick up White Rabbit, and I hadn't yet but have since. We'll have to see if I have another strip with these guys later...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I had a White Rabbit figure in hand 2 weeks ago while at my local Walmart but was short $ since I was buying other stuff, so I had to put it back. They only had 2 but one has a brown splotch/streak on the lower side of her face, so I picked up the better one instead. It might still be there, idk. If not I'll just order it.

More of this PLZ! I'm very confident these guys could carry your strip for while just on the (mis)adventures alone of trying to get into Golden Corral or Cracker Barrel and going from there. Dealing with customers, rude fuckers at the food buffet line, almost drowning in the chocolate fountain. Hell Cracker barrel alone would be excellent comedy fodder. They could get frustrated at the table games, pig out and bellyache while rocking in the rocking chairs, shit like that. I'd definitely read it.