Friday, May 29, 2020

Taking a day, but we learned something!


Randomly taking a day off from work, which doesn't necessitate a day of from blog, yet here we are! Still, we did, also by random chance, find our friend Rattletrap in an episode of Ninja Sentai Kakuranger on Pluto TV's Tokushoutsu! He's really the Black Shogunzord, or Giant Beast General Black Gammer. The chestpiece looks a little different but his little face is unmistakable. Yay!

(Aside: I've mentioned that I watch a lot of Tokushoutsu, and I love it. I do wish I could opt out of some of Pluto TV's ads, since there are a couple for conservative news channels that are repugnant garbage. The amount of right-wing talking points I'm interested in hearing is less than none. You can say I'm in my little echo chamber or whatever; I absolutely do not care.)

I had a nice walk yesterday, and am hoping for the same today: all the best for you, and back Monday!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Same to you man, same to you.
I thankfully don't see those ads you mentioned, but I do get a lot of boring-ass commercial ads that repeat themselves 3,4-, even up to 8 times when you're watching shows on the Roku. Doesn't even matter what channel.

I'm definitely intrigued about what you got going on with the little guy, but goddamn is he DUSTY! He's got more dust on him Grandma's snapper ;)