And I don't think we've had this Man-Wolf in here yet! He's such a fun figure, of a look that has not really been in a ton of comics. Although, since he's part of Hasbro's Magic tie-in, the figure is more expensive because he comes with cards, which don't do much for you if you don't play. (Actually, I don't know enough to say if he comes with decently playable cards, either.) Man-Wolf is maybe a smidge cheaper now if you shop it around; but I'll get soaked again later for Doom 2099 and his cards.
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
"Vague."
For some reason, whenever I glance at that Blade figure, the red markings on the chest armor seem like they should be a COBRA symbol. I lucked into him on sale last week, so here he is; following up on Kurt, who had been ducking him. Yeesh, we set that up like seven years back!
Labels:
Blade,
Daredevil,
Elektra,
homemade posts,
I heart Man-Wolf,
Nightcrawler,
Punisher,
Satana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment