Thursday, February 17, 2011

Need a comic and a bean burrito? Um, better hurry.

I have to go to Taco Bell to get a comic with Nightcrawler, rather than just the bloody comic shop...
I should've mentioned this earlier. I think Blog@Newsarama tipped me off this year, or maybe Comics Alliance: more Marvel Comics packed in with Taco Bell's kids' meals, or sold separately...damned if I remember what they cost, though.

I think they were reprints of Marvel's all-ages books this year, rather than new issues; and I was slightly disappointed that there were no new Chris Giarrusso Mini-Marvels strips either. Of course, I firmly believe everything should have Chris G. strips at the end. Sandman would've been better with Chris G. strips--that's a bold statement, but I stand by it.

On the plus side, this year's Taco Bell books do have Nightcrawler in the X-Men story, and the Iron Man comic features MODOK and the Atomic Robo team of Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener!

So, if you're there at three in the morning this week, see if there's any left!

No comments: