Monday, June 04, 2018

Admittedly, that doesn't look like a lot of progress...


But we did come away with well over a hundred books from this year's Lilac City Comicon! Somewhat surprisingly, no figures this year.

I missed Mike Grell, but did get a couple books signed by Ron Randall! Really looking forward to his Kickstarter, and he might have another one coming later. Short post today since I'll be reading some books, including some I didn't get to read last year since I was missing the conclusion! Which we'll see in like six months...

Also later this year: the local con was expanding to Coeur d'Alene in October, which is great, since I'll probably need more books by then.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

At least you made....some progress, ha ha.
Could've sworn you already had those Atlantis Attacks annuals. Hmmm.
Have to look and see if I have that Iron Man one still.