Wednesday, August 08, 2018

"Handwash."


Maybe my parents were right: you do meet bad influences in arcades...

The arcade today is store-bought, which does have the bonus of being playable games. The skill crane is based on the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Skill Crane," an episode both hilarious and horrible, as Squidward fails miserably and repeatedly at it. We aren't done with "White Kitten" yet, and I'm honestly not sure why she doesn't speak up; but next week back in space with Pool and Kurt and a couple very recent figures--one of which isn't a Marvel Legend! That seems few and far between lately.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oh this was was pure comedic gold today man, ha ha.
So she licks her bloody claws clean, eh? Nice.
Satana makes for a terrible life coach, but I think she has a point. Magic usually does happen when you've been drinking, although the type of magic and adventure that follows varies. Man is that a twisted PSA or what?
The Mob recycling bit was cute too. How HAVEN'T they come up with that type of service yet?

H said...

I think some communities have compostable pickup, so they'd probably fit there.

SallyP said...

I actually scared my cat from laughing too loud. Then my kids yelled at me for embarrassing them.