Thursday, October 11, 2018


The collected Spider-people were remarkably co-operative for this one! Usually, somebody'll take a header, and knock out a ton besides; but they actually stayed put until the next morning. Here's another angle:

I put Spider-Man 3 on Netflix and sorted my assorted Spidey figures, spare heads and hands, into a bigger bin. Aside from a few multiples, I think I got all of them in there, except for the old costume Spider-Woman. Got the new one half-off from GameStop last week, which got me a hair closer to finishing the Lizard. And I need to take a look, but I think she has the same head as Mockingbird, but with black hair and different colored shades; a trick Hasbro does every so often that works pretty well.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Really? If so, I did not notice that, but then again I haven't seen and bought that figure yet, not sure if I would if I did see her in stores since me no likie that costume.

Did sell a shit-ton of figures yesterday though, so I'm definitely freeing up space on my shelf now.
Love that new Doc Ock tho and Punk Storm.
I did buy but then put back the new Venom figure. I might buy it again, but that head really is too big for the body, even if the McFarlane eyebrows are pretty much on point.

SallyP said...

That's...a lot of Spider-Men!

H said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Iron Spider's Uncle Ben is alive. Don't think anyone else's is. Maybe Ghost Spider, but she's not a Parker anyway so moot point.