Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"Crash."


The Casket of Ancient Winters, the Wand of Watoomb, and the Zodiac Key were all part of the SDCC 2016 exclusive Collector's Vault set, which wasn't Marvel Legends-scaled, except for these accessories? (The figures were all Marvel Universe 3 3/4" scale.) Which we got from eBay last month or so. Felicia mentioned having the Casket back in December, but I won't pretend I had planned this. I think the Casket is even a bit oversized for Legends: in old Thor issues it could probably be held in one hand. The Wand is about right, and I was glad to get it, since it's pivotal to the Dr. Strange team-up in the glorious Marvel Treasury Edition #22!

The Zodiac Key was a bit crap, though.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Jealous you got those cool accessories. Nicely used here. "That's Brisk baby" nice use of an old tag line. I wonder who else caught that? "It's got smiley faces on it..."HA!
Loving this story overall, and looking forward to seeing how it all eventually wraps up.

SallyP said...

That is...quite the collection that Felicia has stashed away! I have to admit to giggling wildly as old Wolverine leaps out of the window.