Thursday, March 05, 2020

It's labeled 'work-in-progress,' but...


...but I might be done for now: I may have got this about as far as I can at the moment.

Rumor had it there was going to be a Punisher Battle Van in this year's Marvel Legends offerings, but instead we're getting Frank on a bike. Enh. Slightly disappointing.

(Actually, aside from the figures I've already bought this year, I was just a smidge disappointed? Which is probably just because there wasn't any figure like Nightcrawler that I was dying to get, or one I had been waiting to cross off my list like Nighthawk. Still, there's probably still more stuff coming.)

I swear there used to be more vehicles in Legends 1:12 scale. There were a few during the Toy Biz era, like the Spider-Car from maybe 2003 or so.

I know there were some Mego scale vans reproduced not too long ago, although I sure as fun can't find them now. The Fwoosh had preview pictures of the WWE Slambulance, which is so close. If that's reasonably priced, that's a maybe. I got a WWF tire in a lot of wrestling accessories, that you can see on the food truck: I used that to ballpark out the scale. Still, I only had the one tire! Maybe if I can dig up the one that came with Bizarro, that we saw with the Mach V some years back.

I'm a little scatterbrained today, trying to put my thoughts together on this. We'll see if I'm any more focused on the topic later...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

More 'Pool truck plz