Wednesday, July 21, 2021

"Stink."

I started this before watching Black Widow, but I watched it the day it came out. (I don't know if I'm going to spring for the charge for every Marvel movie, but a couple other people will watch it with me, so it's probably worth it.) It's not bad; although there were a couple characters I don't know if I'd be so forgiving of in the name of "family." And I did enjoy the post-credit scene--what is her game? 

What I know of Russian history is pretty bare-bones, so Vilyuysk gets picked out of geographic convenience. It may not be the case anymore, but I'm used to "Siberia" being shorthand for "workcamp death-prison" from a million TV shows, movies, and comics. There's probably not any A.I.M. bases there, though. Probably.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oh nice! Loving the banter between Matt & Marc, and it looks I'm luckily get to see more of it for awhile. Good.

Definitely intrigued by WHO they're supposedly keeping out of said AIM base, but this should be fun. It should also be interesting how you comedify what's typically a straight forward, but traditionally comic book mission.

Lastly, poor Matt. He really did have to change Marc's bedpan didn't he?
He was allowed plenty of rest, but no food though? How do they expect Marc to be in fighting shape so soon after recovery anyways?

H said...

I don't know if they do. Marc's role lately has been 'punching bag' and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

There probably is an A.I.M. base in Siberia, considering how they seem to franchise those things. Probably a S.H.I.E.L.D. base too, come to think of it.

For some reason, I feel like Abomination would be a good fit for a battle in Siberia. Barren wasteland suits him well. We'll see what happens though.