Wednesday, July 14, 2021

"Ambulance."

Black Widow may have finally come out by the time I post this, but most of the figures had gone on clearance before I picked them up. I'm kind of hoping Taskmaster isn't super-cool in the movie, since I didn't get him yet...We did something similar way back with Nakia and Okoye, since we got the figures before the movie, but worked them into a storyline anyway. I like doing that because it reminds me of old Star Wars, prior to Empire, where writers would take things in different directions maybe not knowing where a character or the plot was going to go.

On the other hand, I bought the WWE Slambulance and the armored Daredevil, at the same time, almost a year ago; and they're just showing up now! Let's see if the reason for all of them makes sense, soon.


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Cool, cool twist man. Didn't see THAT coming. Nice.
That was defintiely some Mission Impossible-type shit right there.

Ha, no kidding Natasha. I'd go so far as to say there should be a public health announcement warning ALL potential hook ups of just how much of a downside there is to banging Matt.

I haven't seen it, and probably won't, idk, but from I've heard Taskmaster was treated HORRIBLY. I guessed so by his equally horrible costume & lack of hype.
Idk HOW you can fuck someone so versatile like Tasky up, but it looks like they have for now. Maybe in the future someone else takes up the mantle and redeems the name & gimmick.

H said...

Ok, I'm totally lost. I'm sure everything will work out fine but what a lawyer and two spies could need from a taxi driver/mercenary/millionaire/any other identities Marc has is beyond me. Could just be they need a fourth for bridge but we'll see.