Wednesday, December 21, 2022

"Festive."

And he does! We'll see that next time.

But, a moment for my hodgepodge ninja horde: the red chaps are the Marvel Legend Hand Ninja, and of course I had to get a couple to make my Stilt-Man taller. Could probably do with another.  The others are from the Fwoosh. I didn't buy them until they were pretty discounted, but they're nice figures: I don't love the pegs for the hands, since I think they're even smaller than those for the Mezco One:12, but not a dealbreaking complaint.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid said...

YES! About time Sleepwalker shows up in the Gooverse! He & Darkhawk make up my personal holy trinity of early 90's characters, with Quasar making taking up the 3rd position (Yes he technically debuted in 89' but he can be forgiven for that)
Speaking of, I used to think the holy trinity of 70's characters that found a significant rebirth in prominence in the 90's Nova, Ghost Rider & Deathlok were strictly 90's babies, until later founding out that wasn't the case.

Anyhoo very excited to see how Sleepwalker helps us wrap up the year going forward.

H said...

Hubba-wha?!

Seriously though, I'm surprised Sat didn't send Mr. Feel-You-Up to Super Hell for that. Not cool, even for a ninja fight.

Mr. Morbid said...

@H: Very true, and she still might. Or maybe she'll send him to Kurt first for a lesson in chivalry.