Thursday, January 17, 2008

Like Gary Larson, you can file this under, 'it was late and I was tired.'

Cretacious Sam
Originally uploaded by googum
Damn near got a little vest on him, too.

Anyway, I seem to be settling into a four day a week blogging schedule. I haven't had as much time as I would like to actually sit down and read comics, possibly because I keep playing with toys.

I'm hoping to get a new toy-comic posted every Wednesday until I burn out. I have three done, which gives me a little lead time. The other posts will be getting back into the back issue and quarter bins...as soon as I clear out some space.

This is based on the classic Nightcrawler #4 from Dave Cockrum, one of my favorite comics ever. The original is here, and I had wanted to do this for a while. Finding that hat took me a damn while, though.

No comments: