Friday, July 04, 2008

Some time later...

I was 90% sure that mask was from a Fist of the North Star figure, but just now I realized, I think it's from a House of the Dead toy. One of the ones that was in the zombie strip a while back. Anyway, once I stumbled across that, and it fit, well, it just fell into place. Yay, process!

Meanwhile, while right-thinking citizens are celebrating freedom by blowing stuff up and pounding warm Budweiser in the hot sun, I have a guest strip up at Fanwank! If you're a regular reader here, then you should be a regular reader there: although he accuses me of being more coherent, Fanwank's got a superior work ethic, is damn funny, and has contests! Hell, he just had a contest for Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman and Joker figures; here, I give nothing. Probably because I'm a horder. (I'm not sure if that contest is done or not, either...)

Incidentally, the other day my wife had Oprah on, and they were running a piece on "extreme horders." I thought it would be people who saved up so much junk and piled their old newspapers and rotten clothes so high that they could base jump off of it. Woo!! Extreme!! Yeah!! Imagine my disappointment.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Heh. Have I mentioned that you seem to have Jonah Hex's voice patterns exactly right?

Of COURSE, he wouldn't put a hot hunk of metal on his face!

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

You, sir, are a comic Genius!!