Thursday, January 27, 2011

For reference purposes:


I was looking for some custom ROM figures online, since that seems like the only way to get a six or seven-inch scale figure of him. And by itself, "ROM" is a tough name to search for, and then I spent forty minutes of so trying to figure out if ROM had any peripherial vision in those weird headlight eyes, and how to cobble together LED's for them. ROM's head had a little more indentation than I remembered, too.

I do remember from an old ToyFare that back in the pre-Marvel Legends days, ToyBiz had a Dire Wraith drawn up, but it never happened. A shame, since they had a pretty toyetic design, if you will.

Taking a bit of a day here, since I'm expecting some stuff; and I need to clear out some space. Also, I bought the Youngest a Spongebob Squarepants pinball game, and that and Adult Swim's House of Dead Ninjas has been eating up too much of my time, so we'll see what tomorrow comes up with.

From Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #9, first edition, art by Sal Buscema.

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

i believe you an find that Dire Wraith figure here: http://www.romspaceknightart.blogspot.com/