Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Beamover."


I wrote this strip over a month ago, and finished it July 7; but the new Spider-Man Legends Infinite Kraven the Hunter may be out by now...and while he doubtless outclasses this old Kraven, I think some collectors are going to miss this crazy bastard. I wanted to give him a sendoff, but how would Kraven the Hunter get to space? You could probably guess if you really thought about it: I cheat a little, and a non-Marvel character guests next time!

Also this week: Deadpool continues a running gag that I think has so far gone the entire length of the Stars My Aggravation...every episode we see Pool with a gun, it's a different one than the last time.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Kraven in Spaaaaaaaace!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@SallyP: Ha! Nice one;)

I honestly have no clue who the non-Marvel guy would be. DC Hero or Villain?

Classic Kraven really is tough to beat, but the new one definitely does just that for me. I figure since he has a kid, just think of the newer one as his kid, or movie stunt double;)

'Pool's had a gun thorughout this whole thing huh. Makes sense, since that's part and parcel of his whole gimmick. Should've caught that.