Tuesday, April 05, 2016

A Productive Use of my Afternoon...


Finally got Reverse-Flash, and the final piece of the "Justice Buster." It's OK, but not in the same league as the Hulkbuster. On the other hand, JB Big Boy might'a cost me about half as much...I'll have to do the math some other time.

I didn't get him too long ago, but I need to get that DC Multiverse Flash out, and compare him to Reverse-Flash. I assumed he would be like 90% reuse with a new head, but he may actually have a unique chest, maybe.

Yeah, unique chest pieces, too. There you go.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Cute.

My local walmart just now decided to some of those DC Multiverse figures in. They had Black Superman and some others, can't remember but it wasn't much,
but I did finally get that Venom figure though.

God that ugly-ass Justice Buster though. That Bat Thrasher suit is much much better.