Wednesday, June 14, 2023

"Tracksuit."

This is like the first time, in weeks, I've been even a little ahead! I'll probably backslide soon enough.

As I type this, my Wal-Mart exclusive Star-Lord has been cancelled; while I got 2 Tracksuit Mafia guys and Ant-Man for a deal at Target, easy as pie. Got Yondu a bit ago, but I was waiting for Star-Lord to open him...(grinds teeth, scowls) 

I might have mentioned this before, but I got irritated with the more recent What If--? Howard, because the articulation could be a lot better, and it makes him not as good of an "actor" for these as he could be. That said, we'll see how this switch goes, next time...

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid said...

It really could’ve been yeah, especially with that Spider-Ham figure. He was mostly an overpriced PVC figure basically.

So what’s the goal/plot behind this new series? Besides watching random wannabe tough guys in tracksuits attempt to rob Satanna? Maybe attempt a protection racket?

Sorry to hear about your Starlord figure. Wonder why Walmart cancelled the order. Any real reason given?

CalvinPitt said...

Fingers crossed those tracksuit morons are about to get dumped into Hell. I'm curious to see if Howard has an explanation for his change in appearance, or if this kind of random stuff is just something he accepts is going to happen to him in the world of crazed, hairless apes.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@CalvinPitt: An alt expressive head would've been nice to have gotten w/ that Howard I'm sure.
Definitely that last part applying.