Wednesday, June 07, 2023

"Unstoppable."

The ending was always in mind for this one: I'm mildly surprised the Human Fly hasn't appeared in any Moon Knight comics that I know of, since Moon Knight #35. Although, he was killed by Scourge relatively soon after, almost in passing, in Amazing Spider-Man #276. Sometimes, someone's just got your number...Hey, I just realized; he's the first and possibly only one of Scourge's victims to get an action figure! 

Moonstone was the last Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends, which means I haven't been to a Walgreens since finding her; but maybe I should grab another: the ankles on mine weren't great. That's why she's sitting when we usually see her. I've also used Howard much more than I had planned, although it really feels like the neck on him could've--should've--been better. 

2 comments:

H said...

Geez, Khonshu's a bit of an armchair boss isn't he? 'If he got beat up once, I might as well have him in standard Getting-Beaten-Up Mode.' Probably just throws his clothes out after the first stain too, never washes anything. Still, everybody got something out of the deal so all's well that ends well.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You gotta imagine waking up on fire in a dirty alleyway is just another tuesday for Marc right? Anyhoo while I'm glad Marc's rolled back, it kinda feels like the ending should've been a grander, more bigger fight right? Idk, maybe Super Marc getting his ass casually handed to him in the background while Khonshu & Moonstone quietly observe & commentate is exactly the kind of ended this whole saga deserved. Life's funny like that, even fantasy life.

I for one tho sincerely hope this isn't The Fly's last appearance on here. He even if it's just a background bit, he definitely should be used more often.