Monday, June 18, 2007

Earth's Greatest Heroes...and Green Arrow, for some reason...
Oh, I like Green Arrow, but I also like giving him grief.
My Wife, the Youngest, and for good measure my parent's dog, have all been sick the last couple of days. I've cleaned up more vomit this weekend than a roller coaster operator on St. Patrick's day...

So, of course I'm running late on what I laughingly call 'content,' but I did get to read all of Justice today. It's not bad by any means, but it's not as essential as Kingdom Come or even as out there as Krueger and Ross and Braithwaite's previous collaboration, Earth X and it's sequels.

'Um, Arthur, that works for Power Girl, but on you...please don't.'
Still, I did enjoy it, even though not unlike Frank Miller, you can very clearly see the line where Alex Ross stopped reading new comics...tough break, Firestorm. Maybe some more on this later, but I gotta take care of the family, kay?

Panels today from Justice #8, Story by Jim Krueger and Alex Ross, script by Jim Krueger, art by Doug Braitwaite and Alex Ross.

2 comments:

Steve Flanagan said...

Has Aquaman been visiting Power Girl's stylist?

SallyP said...

Heh heh. That was my first thought too...heck of a boob window there, Arthur. I also enjoy the total befuddlement on Hal's face.