Thursday, September 23, 2010

In the office today, sorry!

Shoot, I actually have a meeting Thursday--that's not a bad thing, I just don't usually have them, and don't usually have to do any prep for them. So instead of blogging, or opening the new G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Dusty and Recondo figures, or finishing reading the Essential Tales of the Zombie, I'm getting ready for that. Yeah...that's fun.

I also have to figure out some kind of snark over DC Comics closing down it's WildStorm imprint. While it sucks that there are probably going to be some staffers now out of a job, the major books from that label like the Authority, Gen13, and WildC.A.T.s have barely been shells of their former selves, and the sales have reflected that. I've seen some commentary that eventually, the big characters from WildStorm would be folded into the DC Universe proper, because that's worked ever so well for the Fawcett characters, the Red Circle characters, the Milestone characters...look, it only really worked with the Charlton heroes, and that was if not luck, a window of opportunity unlikely to open again. Worse, I swear somewhere hinted that Geoff Johns would handle that project, because Geoff Johns makes everything better...feh.

Enough. I have to get ready, and find some clothes that don't look like I slept in them...

No comments: