Friday, March 15, 2019

If I was better organized, I'd have mentioned this earlier.

I didn't make it to the comic shop Wednesday, but I did have a couple books to read, starting with Ron Randall's Trekker: The Darkstar Zephyr. This just came in this week, and it's his second Kickstartered book; I've really enjoyed them. I also read Karl Kesel and Tom Grummett's Section: Zero, and they were finishing their second Kickstarter campaign last night!

For that matter, I need to pick a pledge for this year's Rifftrax Live! You still have time to get in on that one, and chipping in even a buck gets you ten shorts!

And, as of this morning, there's time to get an action figure or two from Army Alphas. I haven't bit yet, since I got burned on the Prince of Crystal some years back. Look, reckon everyone gets burned on Kickstarter at least once; I'm pretty sure all of these are good!

No comments: