Wednesday, October 09, 2019

"Tongues."


I wrote this before reading Savage Avengers #6, but I don't think I stepped on anything there. Anyone else read that one? Conan and the Punisher trudge from the Savage Land across a chunk of Antarctica dragging the corpses of the Punisher's family behind them. Garth Ennis did a (much, much more savage) variation on this theme in Punisher #19; and I think Remender did another version in his Punisher #10 with the Hood.

In other news, there's something I need to print up for Moon Knight, but I wonder if I might not upgrade before then.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Upgrade? Upgrade what? I like in Huston's run how he has Knonshu remark how envious he is at how Frank's such a devoted follower of death. I wonder if he ever seriously has ever wanted to recruit him. Hey, you ever getting that newer Conan figure when it comes out?