Tuesday, November 12, 2019


My haul from the most recent toy show wasn't as good as the one in May, but that had been a pretty good haul. I'm not positive why I bought Void, though: I think someone had a loose one I looked at, then found it at another table cheaper carded. That makes the third Gotham Thug I have, too; although it makes two carded ones, should I open them? The blue guy is part of an Independence Day alien: it had some pegs for tentacles or something, and I think its head opened up for something as well. I've got a craft-playset idea for him, for later. I also got a good chunk of Hellstorm, and some other cheap comics.

Need to find a gun for Scarface, though. I'm sure we can work something out...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Nice haul, although this goes to show how much more liberal you are when it comes to buying figures, where I probably wouldn't have bought the thug, but hey 15$ for him isn't a bad price for him compared to what he goes for elsewhere.

How far into the Hellstrom run are you in now?

googum said...

I just flipped through another one of the pre-Ellis issues--Len Kaminski, I think? Still not bad. I think I got a half-dozen Ellis ones there, so I'm pretty close to the lot, but haven't seen the last issue yet.