Monday, May 13, 2019


The Toy Show Saturday was super fun, once I got through that part where I question my own mortality and the piles of crap that'll be left behind when I die, which didn't stop me from getting a good pile of figures! We began with a solid set of Art Asylum Star Trek figures, with bases and accessories! I was told there was a Thomas Riker in there somewhere but didn't see him; and I left some stuff for whoever came after me; but a great haul.

From the same seller I got the Klingon Borg, Worf in Klingon gear, battle-damaged Kirk--always love a phaser rifle--and St. Walker. He was the Blue Lantern guy, right? He looks embarrassing, like a hugger, like Kyle would try and tell the guys being a Blue Lantern was actually super-badass then Walker would show up crying over a nature documentary he saw. Then Hal would laugh...that may be why I didn't buy the White Lantern Hal, come to think of it. Anyway, I bought one more figure from that seller that I can't show you yet, but I never thought I would get. Wednesday.

I also bought a loose Toy Biz Nightcrawler, that will go on a window somewhere: it's basically my flag, how you know I live there. And that Predator, he's gotta be a McFarlane with that articulation. Top it off with a few comics that I'm sure will get blogged here in a bit, and a damn good show. The local comicon is inside of a month, but I doubt it will beat this.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

You are absolutely on point with St Walker, Kyle and Hal being an ass as usual. Some pretty nice figures though.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Nice finds man. Glad you lucked. Curious to see who you can't reveal yet. The only Saint Walker figure I'd even remotely entertain getting is the DCUC Mattel club exclusive version, but I can only find him on Amazon and he's like almost 40 bucks still. Definitely a "need" to get though.