Wednesday, May 22, 2019

"Speak."


We're a couple of weeks away from Dark Phoenix, which may or may not be any good; but it's a safe bet there's no big fight with Gladiator and the Imperial Guard. In fact, rumor has it a big fight at the end changed locations, from space, to a train. For...reasons. To ground the film or some such. It's probably going to be the big kiss-off for the X-Men in movies for a few, since I doubt any of the unannounced Marvel movies scheduled now are X-related.

We're maybe one chapter away from the conclusion of this Kree plotline, in two weeks! Does that mean the end of space nonsense? Doubtful, but stranger things and all that.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I legit, let out a big 'OOOOOOOOHHHHH" face when I turned to see the next panel. Love BB interrupting Gladiator while he's talking shit. And the way he's posed, he literally looks like he's given Gladiator the stink eye, daring him to keep talking all that shit.
Love it!

I know your space saga will continue after this, and it has been entertaining AF, but I for one wouldn't mind if it eventually wrapped up and we got a new saga. I kinda miss your older stuff, with Booster and Beetle, The Doom Patrol, etc, buuuuut, I know it's your thing broseph, so you keep doing this for however long it entertains you and I'll keep faithfully reading like I do every Wednesday. Is it a bad thing it's the ONLY thing I have to look forward to on Wednesdays? Ha ha

As for Dark Phoenix, color me majorly uninterested. It may look pretty, but I feel it's gonna' bomb harder than the bombs they drop in the middle east. I'm eagerly awaiting when the X-Men finally get folded into the MCU, and go from there.